|Full Name||Development No. β-0389|
|Beast Form||Iron Mole|
|Age||26 Days off the Production Line|
|Occupation||Independent Arms Robot (A Trial Product)|
|Relations|| Bakuryu- Original (Cloned From)|
|Likes||With no setup|
|Dislikes||With no setup|
|Debut||Bloody Roar 3|
|English Voice Actors|| Takeshi Aono (BR3, BR:PF/EX)|
Greg Irwin (BR4)
- "Just a Kid !."
- — Kohryu in Bloody Roar 4
Kohryu (紅竜/コウリュウ; Kouryuu) is a fictional character from the Bloody Roar series. He appears as a secret character, unlockable in Bloody Roar 3, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury/Extreme and Bloody Roar 4.
The predecessor was the assassin named Bakuryu. His real name was Ryūzō Katō (加東竜三 Katō Ryūzō?). He worked for the corporation Tylon, where he underwent many experiments to reinforce his body. But these repeated procedures eventually overcame his body and he decomposed. The liquefied tissue that was left was saved after his death. The 'YUN CHI Manufacturing, INC.', once a department of Tylon though is still active even after the fall of their main office. 'YUN CHI' manages to produce a battle robot called the 'Iron Mole', which they produce on a trial basis with the original Bakuryu's battle data and his liquefied remains that retains his physical strength. But they lose control of the robot during a trial run and starts to attack any Zoanthrope in its path, as if there are some underlining intentions.
Kohryu doesn't really have a personality. He is a cold, relentless machine that has an unknown vendetta against Zoanthropes.
Also see: Kohryu Outfits
- Super Armor
- Any Cancel A
Bloody Roar 3
Bloody Roar Primal Fury/Extreme
- Strangely, whenever Kohryu takes damage, human blood is shown, despite him being a robot.
- Even though he doesn't have an ending in any of the games he is present in, Kohryu does have a special opening before he fights Kenji.
- Kohryu always is a unlockable characters since his first appareance in Bloody Roar 3
- For an unknown reason, he is the only character to only being dubbed Japanese voice in Bloody Roar 3 (one of the fact is he said "Amai" means "How naive")
- Kohryu is the most recent character to use the "Bakaryu" Ninjutsu fighting style, the others being Ryuzo and Kenji